My Friends

Powered by Blogger.

We Believe in Christ

Check out my new blog!!!

Grab A Button

by Leelou Blogs
Under the plan of heaven, the husband and the wife walk side by side as companions, neither one ahead of the other, but a daughter of God and a son of God walking side by side. Let your families be families of love and peace and happiness. Gather your children around you and have your family home evenings, teach your children the ways of the Lord, read to them from the scriptures, and let them come to know the great truths of the eternal gospel as set forth in these words of the Almighty.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day 2011

I woke up and went to work as usual. I walked into my classroom and my jaw dropped open. My mucho mucho nice hubby had pulled a fast one on me. As most of you know its pretty hard to pull a fast one on me..j/k

I walked into roses, and a huge heart balloon bouquet. Just a simple little note that told me he loved me. Awwwesome!!! Made my day.

Now that also made so many of the students days because I don't think they had seen such a huge balloon in the shape of a heart. They were amazed too.

I got to tell teachers and students that I was LoVEd!

I later cooked a dinner for our family and when we were eating, My hubby stood up and got something off the fridge. It was another hand written card. The mushy meaningful kind. I had my 2 sOn's watching me read it. It was so tender and so true, that I couldn't hold back the tears. I thought about what I had read, and I had a ThoUgHt pOp Into my HeaD. I made it throught the YeAr and I need to give mYseLf CreDit for that. And a lot of other LoVinG PeoPle tOo. What a year and my husband stills loves me and will always be by my side. He is so AmaZinG!!! Jason you are truly the BeSt example of love and compassion, loyal and non-judging. I am so lucky to have you in my LiFe!!!
Your the BeSt!

Yours Truly!

No comments: