My Friends

Powered by Blogger.

We Believe in Christ

Check out my new blog!!!

Grab A Button

by Leelou Blogs
Under the plan of heaven, the husband and the wife walk side by side as companions, neither one ahead of the other, but a daughter of God and a son of God walking side by side. Let your families be families of love and peace and happiness. Gather your children around you and have your family home evenings, teach your children the ways of the Lord, read to them from the scriptures, and let them come to know the great truths of the eternal gospel as set forth in these words of the Almighty.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Quote



"Tomorrow's joy or tomorrow's despair has its roots in decisions we make today. Perhaps some people think to themselves: 'I know I need to change some things in my life. Maybe later, but not now.' Those who stand at the threshold of life always waiting for the right time to change are like the man who stands at the bank of a river waiting for the water to pass so he can cross on dry land. Today is the day of decision."

--Joseph B. Wirthlin


After I read a quote on my good friends fridge last night,( I would have used it, but I can only rembember the first part of it.) Everyone has trials and tribulations. Misery is your Choice. I couldn't remember the end of it. So I was reading a bunch more on the internet. I have been thinking alot about the way I have been in the past and how I have been such a fence sitter and just not really here or there. I'm not talking about my testimony, just life in general. My goal is to really get out and be more open and aggressive and not so worried about everything. I wanna make more decisions. Okay not really, but I hope whoever is reading this knows what I am talking about. Happy Sunday