My Friends

Powered by Blogger.

We Believe in Christ

Check out my new blog!!!

Grab A Button

by Leelou Blogs
Under the plan of heaven, the husband and the wife walk side by side as companions, neither one ahead of the other, but a daughter of God and a son of God walking side by side. Let your families be families of love and peace and happiness. Gather your children around you and have your family home evenings, teach your children the ways of the Lord, read to them from the scriptures, and let them come to know the great truths of the eternal gospel as set forth in these words of the Almighty.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Chicken Lo Mein


I am going to try making this yummy looking recipe this week. I will post back on how it turned out. If you have ever used this recipe or have one similar will you share it. I love Chinese and Asian food. I would love to try some great recipes.


1/2 lb. spaghetti, uncooked
1/4 cup KRAFT Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen bell pepper and onion strips, thawed, drained
1/2 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
1 Tbsp. peanut butter
1/4 cup lite soy sauce
2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
2 Tbsp. chopped PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts
Make It

COOK spaghetti in large saucepan as directed on package.

MEANWHILE, heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic; stir-fry 3 min. or until chicken is no longer pink. Add peppers, onions, broth and peanut butter; stir-fry 3 to 4 min. or until chicken is done.

DRAIN spaghetti; return to pan. Add chicken mixture and soy sauce;
mix well. Spoon onto platter; sprinkle with cilantro and nuts.

Kraft Kitchens Tips Variations
Spicy Chicken Lo Mein: Add 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper to the hot dressing along with the chicken and garlic. Pork Lo Mein: Substitute 1 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into strips,
for the chicken and reduced-sodium beef broth for the chicken broth.
Note
To make the lo mein easier to serve and eat, break the spaghetti in half before cooking.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

This sounds really good!I love Asian food also but my kids do not. I might have to make this one night for Josh and I to enjoy and give the kids cold cereal!

Jackie said...

I made this and my whole family loved it... Yummy..