My Friends

Powered by Blogger.

We Believe in Christ

Check out my new blog!!!

Grab A Button

by Leelou Blogs
Under the plan of heaven, the husband and the wife walk side by side as companions, neither one ahead of the other, but a daughter of God and a son of God walking side by side. Let your families be families of love and peace and happiness. Gather your children around you and have your family home evenings, teach your children the ways of the Lord, read to them from the scriptures, and let them come to know the great truths of the eternal gospel as set forth in these words of the Almighty.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

My First Post in my New Family Blog!!

I finally got my rear in gear. I have wanted to do a blog for quite some time now. This last week I got going on Facebook and I got talking to Lindsay(Casey's sis) and she showed me the way. I am still trying to figure out a few things. I will have to figure that out tomorrow. I am so exicted. I should be finishing up on my sharing time for tomorrow, but I couldn't wait to post on here. I am so excited. It took me a couple hours just to decide on a skin for my blog. Crazy I know. I have been messsing with it for a few hours. The boys all went to the Roadrunners baseball game tonight and Mckayla was gone babysitting for Aunt Jaclyn. So I have just been sittng here burning the night away. Shhh!!! Thanks again Lindsay for getting me moving.

No comments: