My Friends

Powered by Blogger.

We Believe in Christ

Check out my new blog!!!

Grab A Button

by Leelou Blogs
Under the plan of heaven, the husband and the wife walk side by side as companions, neither one ahead of the other, but a daughter of God and a son of God walking side by side. Let your families be families of love and peace and happiness. Gather your children around you and have your family home evenings, teach your children the ways of the Lord, read to them from the scriptures, and let them come to know the great truths of the eternal gospel as set forth in these words of the Almighty.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's Offical, I'm out!

I didn't make the cut, so I spent the night crying,
but all is well in the Leavitt Home.

I have decided to put my big girl pants on and start planning out my own makeover. Also, If I am lucky enough I might even be able to get Miss Mandi to give me some input since she lives like a mile from me. I sure hope so anyway. I need to get this done and I can do it. I have offically put my mind to work on it. I can't wait to show you all the changes and progress I plan to make. Stay Tuned for updated posts.

Thanks so much to all of you who took the time to vote for me. Seriously!!!

Also, Thanks to Mandi for getting my mind running and a spark under my butt.. Did I just say that.

Thanks Everyone,
Love ya

2 comments:

One Tired Mama said...

Sorry you didn't win it - but this is the thing...You are so creative and can do everything, if not more, than anything I see on other peoples blogs. So, have at it! Can't wait to see all the stuff you are going to do!

Jackie said...

You are so kind with all the compliments. You made my night. I am really brain storming now to plan my own room makeover. I do love to decorate, but its harder for me to do it in my own home. I get so lost in the vision.
Okay now I have to ask you one thing, you have to send me a email and let me know who this is. I am wondering who it might be. Thanks again for the support..