My Friends

Powered by Blogger.

We Believe in Christ

Check out my new blog!!!

Grab A Button

by Leelou Blogs
Under the plan of heaven, the husband and the wife walk side by side as companions, neither one ahead of the other, but a daughter of God and a son of God walking side by side. Let your families be families of love and peace and happiness. Gather your children around you and have your family home evenings, teach your children the ways of the Lord, read to them from the scriptures, and let them come to know the great truths of the eternal gospel as set forth in these words of the Almighty.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Hall Bathroom Remodel!!


What do you think? Any suggestions? I want to paint the walls, but I'm not sure what color yet. My kids want it to be a bright bathroom. I'm open for suggestions.

Publish Post

Here is a few pictures of the redo of my hall bathroom. I wish I could find a picture of what it looked like before. My computer crashed. So what the cabinet is made out of is oak. I then just painted the cabinet black. I also added a black frame on the builders mirror. It looks so custom.

I added the simple silver knobs to the cabinet. I think it makes a huge difference. What do you think? You can click on the pictures to enlarge them.

This pictures shows how I framed the builders mirror. I had lots of scrap trim from when we remodeled our house. I love the results. It changes the whole look of the bathroom.
I love the progress I have made on it so far. I have to take pictures of the cute little towel rack i made. It has three hooks on it and the kids have to hang there towel on it each time the use it. They only get that one towel a week. It has been working so far. They each have a different color so there is no confusion.

2 comments:

Erin said...

We painted ours blue. At first it was a lot to take in , but now I love it and it's great for the kids. It's fun to see all the great pics. McKayla looks so happy and she makes a great addition to YW's!

Unknown said...

It looks awesome! I love blue with black too. A turquoise or a butter yellow would make the black accents POP!
McKayla is such a darling girl!