My Friends

Powered by Blogger.

We Believe in Christ

Check out my new blog!!!

Grab A Button

by Leelou Blogs
Under the plan of heaven, the husband and the wife walk side by side as companions, neither one ahead of the other, but a daughter of God and a son of God walking side by side. Let your families be families of love and peace and happiness. Gather your children around you and have your family home evenings, teach your children the ways of the Lord, read to them from the scriptures, and let them come to know the great truths of the eternal gospel as set forth in these words of the Almighty.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Thats's what happens!!!

Well last night we were all laying around and the door bell rang!! Jason gets up and checks it out. He says its the Bishopric! I was laying on the couch sleeping in my PJ's. Well how could this get anymore embarrassing. My hair was sticking up all over. I just rolled with it.. I must admit though when Jackson started telling them about his frozen marshmallows I had to laugh. Jackson asked Bishop if he wanted one, and then his
counciler(our good friend)says I think the Bishop wants to try one. So the Bishop ate one. It was so darn cute. You could hear it crunch. After this I wondered how many times these guys would do this to each other. Offer something to each other while they are out visiting. Thanks guys, and I hope you don't have to eat to many interesting things while your out doing your visits.

Love, The Leavitt's

No comments: