My Friends

Powered by Blogger.

We Believe in Christ

Check out my new blog!!!

Grab A Button

by Leelou Blogs
Under the plan of heaven, the husband and the wife walk side by side as companions, neither one ahead of the other, but a daughter of God and a son of God walking side by side. Let your families be families of love and peace and happiness. Gather your children around you and have your family home evenings, teach your children the ways of the Lord, read to them from the scriptures, and let them come to know the great truths of the eternal gospel as set forth in these words of the Almighty.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Pomegranate Jelly Belly

I can finally say that I made jelly now!!! Our neighbor gave us a bag full of Pomegranates about a week ago. I had them sitting on the kitchen table, then on top of the washer, then on the bench. Well, after looking at them for a week and wondering what in the world I would finally do with them. Eat them, give them to my mother-in-law, or throw them away after letting them sit around to long. I finally decided to give making one of my favorite jellies a try. I bought the jars, a nifty little funnel, and some Certo Pectin and off to the kitchen it was. After conferring with my neighbor Laurie, I decided to do the inverted process. I am here to say that it looks like it turned out okay. I am in the process of making fresh bread right now so I can see how well the jelly tastes. I will let you know how it all turns out.


Here are the final pictures of my Beautiful Jelly! I can now say that it turned out awesome. I have shared some with friends and they all loved it. I can’t wait to make more. You can enjoy this on fresh bread with real butter and then add the jelly! It has an amazing taste.



No comments: