My Friends

Powered by Blogger.

We Believe in Christ

Check out my new blog!!!

Grab A Button

by Leelou Blogs
Under the plan of heaven, the husband and the wife walk side by side as companions, neither one ahead of the other, but a daughter of God and a son of God walking side by side. Let your families be families of love and peace and happiness. Gather your children around you and have your family home evenings, teach your children the ways of the Lord, read to them from the scriptures, and let them come to know the great truths of the eternal gospel as set forth in these words of the Almighty.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Master Bathroom Pictures

Tub Surround: How do I decorate this? Any have any ideas?
This is the true color of the walls on this picture. Creamy Tan!
Another mistreatment. I really love the way this turned out. Its my favorite. What do you think? I need decor on the walls... Help me someone. Comments Welcome.
I guess I need to move my clock down after looking at this picture. That is a total no-no!

Both windows in my Master bathroom have Mistreatments on them. I totally love them. What do you think? Should I leave them as is or change them up a bit. The one by the shower curtain really makes me nervous? Does it look good. I switched it out with a smaller piece of fabric and so it just has little pokey outs now and isn't draped. What do you think???Thanks so much to the Nester and the linky on mistreatments....


No comments: