My Friends

Powered by Blogger.

We Believe in Christ

Check out my new blog!!!

Grab A Button

by Leelou Blogs
Under the plan of heaven, the husband and the wife walk side by side as companions, neither one ahead of the other, but a daughter of God and a son of God walking side by side. Let your families be families of love and peace and happiness. Gather your children around you and have your family home evenings, teach your children the ways of the Lord, read to them from the scriptures, and let them come to know the great truths of the eternal gospel as set forth in these words of the Almighty.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Can You say FOoD StoRagE???

I would like to say that I have a good supply of food, but I really don't know how long it could possibly last with all five of us eating it. It is my goal to start cooking with the things I am storing. Last Year I decided that I would start storing things that we would eat rather than just WHeAt and FLouR and SugAr. I had heard so many times that we should store things we are going to eat. Now, I LoVe WheAt BrEAd, but could I make it???

Well I have been following this wonderful blog http://everydayfoodstorage.net/. She uses everything she stores. It is my goal to be more like her. I am so inspired, that I already put a bin in my fridge. I cleaned out my pantry by the fridge and moved stuff to the hall closet to make my kitchen more functioning. As most of you know, I don't have a big kitchen with lots of cabinets. Well I used to love to cook, and I think if I try some of her ideas It will bring the love back into cooking.. Well maybe..
I will post pictures later to show what I have been up to..
Have a great weekend...

No comments: