My Friends

Powered by Blogger.

We Believe in Christ

Check out my new blog!!!

Grab A Button

by Leelou Blogs
Under the plan of heaven, the husband and the wife walk side by side as companions, neither one ahead of the other, but a daughter of God and a son of God walking side by side. Let your families be families of love and peace and happiness. Gather your children around you and have your family home evenings, teach your children the ways of the Lord, read to them from the scriptures, and let them come to know the great truths of the eternal gospel as set forth in these words of the Almighty.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

PTA Meetings
Raptor Romp Dance
Elder's Quorum Party's
Annual Primary Program
----------------------

Lets just say that its been a crazy few weeks around my house. Sooo this week is really quiet now. I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. Well except get back on the job hunting track. I am actively searching for a job. I really need something to get me out of the house and keep me busy. Well as most of you know my youngest son is in 1st grade this year. I am now completely free..not really. I know it sounds like I am probably living the life, but as most moms know its not really easy being a stay at home mom.

I do alot of these things... Carpooling, Homework, Reading, Grocery shopping, House Cleaning, More Carpooling, more Homework. Dr Appts., more Carpooling. Sometimes I feel like all I do is run the cute little kids around.. Well I think you get the picture. Oh did I add Laundry in there too..

I love my kids. It has been such a blessing to be able to stay home with them these last couple of years. They are growing up so fast. I find myself looking at them alot more now and just wondering where the time went. Before I know it they will be all grown up, but wait there is so much more I want to do with them still. So slow down and give me some more time.

I sure love my hubbie and my family. They are great to me. I am lucky to have them.

3 comments:

renhallows said...

I MISS YOU! It's been way to long.

fivewheeler said...

jackie I found you on ren's blog hope you don't care that I took a look around. I didn't get to see all the fam but I can't believe Parker is 12 and very talented on the unicycle.

Brooklyn said...

Yes I did tad, I mean tag you! lol. I hope to see it posted soon! It took me forever to do it! I kept saving it. I had a hard time finding all the pics!!! :):):)